We value your enthusiasm, but ask that all fans exercise good judgment and observe these policies. Please respect the rights of others by displaying appropriate decorum and behavior. These policies are subject to change without notice.
For questions please contact the Town Toyota Center Management at (509) 667-7847.
BOX OFFICE AND TICKETING
- All programs, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
- The admission policy varies by event. For most events, a child 2 and under does not require a ticket. Please check with the box office at (509) 667-7847 for the age requirement.
- Reselling of tickets at any value is prohibited on the Town Toyota Center property.
- You must present a valid photo I.D. in order to pick up tickets.
- All Will Call tickets must be in the name of the ticket purchaser or recipient. If you have tickets at Will Call and you send someone else to claim them, we ask that you call the Box Office at (509) 667-7847 in advance to change the name. This is for our guest’s protection. Without proper identification, you may not claim your tickets.
- All tickets are subject to applicable service fees.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- You will not receive a refund if you are ejected from the building due to disorderly conduct of any kind.
- For guests with disabilities, the Town Toyota Center has reserved parking spaces, entrance and accessible restrooms.
- ADA designated parking spaces are available in both the South and North parking lots.
- All ADA spaces are on a first come first serve basis.
- Additional ADA parking is available in the Overflow VIP parking section of the South parking lot.
- No overnight parking allowed unless related to the event activities and prior approval has been granted by Town Toyota Center Management (for overnight parking approval call 509-667-7847)
- No solicitation activities allowed in the parking lots (e.g. distribution of flyers, sale of products, advertising sale of vehicle, etc.)
- The Town Toyota Center has a NO-RE-ENTRY policy. All exits are final.
- All Guests entering the Town Toyota Center during an event are subject to a visual inspection, and a bag inspection conducted by the Town Toyota Center Security. Some events require a metal-detector screening and /or a pat down search. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items.
- Animals or pets of any kind are prohibited, with the exception of service animals for Guests with disabilities and /or special needs. All service animals welcomed into the building must remain on a leash or harness at all times. Contact our Guest Services department at (509) 667-7847 prior to your arrival if you have any questions regarding service animals.
CAMERA, VIDEO & AUDIO
- In general, camera, audio or video recording devices are not allowed into the Town Toyota Center for events depending on the event requests. We ask that guests call ahead for specific rules for each event.
- Wenatchee Wild: Camera, audio and video recording are generally allowed. Please call (509) 888-7825 for questions.
PHOTO & VIDEO BY TOWN TOYOTA CENTER
- Please be aware that by entering the Town Toyota Center, you consent to your voice, name, and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in films and tapes for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for eternity, and you release Town Toyota Center, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature.
- Do not enter the Town Toyota Center during events if you do not wish to be subject to the foregoing.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Guests may NOT bring food and/or beverage items into the Town Toyota Center during events. This includes outside food, drinks, open and/or sealed water bottles, and candy.
- Guests must dispose of the unauthorized items prior to entering the Town Toyota Center. Guest Services will not check - in or store any food or beverage items.
- Guests may bring in empty plastic bottles or cups and fill them at any of the water fountains located throughout the arena. This includes souvenir Wenatchee Wild cups.
- Guests with specific /special dietary needs due to medical conditions or religious requirements should contact the Guest Services department at (509) 667-7847.
SMOKING & ALCOHOL
- In accordance with WA State Law, smoking of any kind including e-cigarettes is not allowed inside the building. A designated smoking area is provided outside.
- Individuals may not bring any alcoholic beverage onto the premises at any time.
- We ask our Guests to please drink responsibly. The Toyota Center Guest Services Attendant will call you a cab if you so desire.
- Town Toyota Center Guests are expected to obey all state and local laws governing the purchase, possession, and consumption of alcohol. It is illegal for anyone under the age of twenty one (21) years old to purchase, possess, or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Any alcohol, illegal drugs/paraphernalia will be confiscated, guest will be denied entry to the Town Toyota Center, and Wenatchee Police Department will be notified.
- The Town Toyota Center reserves the right to deny entry to intoxicated guests. Any intoxicated Guests causing a disturbance during an event may be asked to leave.
WEAPONS & PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Weapons are not permitted on the Town Toyota Center premises. Weapons and prohibited items found at bag check or during an event may be confiscated or returned to the owner’s vehicle at the discretion of the Town Toyota Center Security staff.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Firearms, explosives, tasers, handcuffs, brass knuckles, knives, illegal drugs or paraphernalia, laser pointers, fireworks and outside food and beverage.
- Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the arena or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be asked to leave the arena.
DURING THE EVENT
- For safety and as a courtesy to other guests, aisles must be kept clear at all times.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will refrain from standing on chairs/seats at any time.
- Our Guests experience will not be disrupted by unruly actions or behaviors of others. Guests should report any inappropriate behavior or disturbances to the nearest usher, security guard, or arena staff member.
LOST AND FOUND
- If you lose or find an item during an event, please proceed to the box office or security for assistance. Our lost and found department is located in The Rink and can be reached at (509) 667-7847. The Town Toyota Center is not responsible for lost items. Found items are retained for 90 days.