CRAFT BEER | DISTILLERIES | LIVE MUSIC | BEER PONG TOURNAMENT | VENDORS | FOOD VENDORS | RUN | BIKE RIDE | CORVETTE SHOW
Ciders & distilleries on-site:
Live Music presented by:
Journey Unauthorized: 8:00pm - 10:00pm
JunkBelly: 6:45pm - 7:45pm
Dimestore Prophets: 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Slingshot: 4:00pm - 5:00pm
The PreFunc: 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Beer Pong Tournament
64 Teams will compete | Over $1250 Cash and Prizes including The Championship Beer Pong Table | Winner will have a chance to win $25,000! | Registration is FREE with the purchase of a SummerFest Admission ticket
Festival food vendors will be offered inside and outside the Town Toyota Center complex.
- Chris & Beck's Gyros
- 5th Street Grill & The Wild Boar BBQ
- Beyond Creations Catering
SummerFest Run Wenatchee Club Run presented by:
Thursday, July 7th
Check in anytime between 4:30pm - 6:30 pm. The SummerFest Run is part of the weekly signature runs orchestrated by Run Wenatchee. The family (and dog) friendly SummerFest run will start at Saddlerock Pub (you know, outside the Arlburg building). The run is FREE to participate. All runners can sign up for Run Wenatchee's weekly runs. Make 10 runs and receive a t-shirt.
Velo Bike Ride
- Saturday, July 9th at 11:AM leaving from the Town Toyota Center parking lot
- The ride is FREE. Anyone can participate
- This will be a guided, supported ride from the Town Toyota Center Parking lot to Anjou Bakery through the beautiful rolling hills of Cashmere and back to the Arena.
- Each rider will receive a $5 off coupon for SummerFest
When do taps shut down?
- No beer will be served after 10:00pm
- Last Call is 9:45pm
- The event closes after the last band exits the stage at approximately 10:00pm; Doors close at 11:00pm
What identification do you accept?
- ID is required for everyone regardless of age. Guests will be checked at the door and provided wrist bands.
- A Military card
- The state identification card and/or military card must have a photo ID.
Can I attend if I'm under 21?
- Yes! SummerFest is a family-friendly atmosphere with bands playing hourly throughout the day. *No minors in the beer garden*
Do you have kids or family activities?
- Public Ice Skating in the Rink from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Admission for Public Skating is $6 with a $2 Skate Rental
- If you Ice Skate on Saturday, July 9 and plan to attend SummerFest, you will receive $5 off your SummerFest Ticket
How can I get Tickets?
- Tickets are $15 per person for all Festival seating. Festival seating means you do not have a reserved seat. RE-ENTRY IS ALLOWED!
- Please feel free to bring a blanket to sit on the grass.
- All participants in the SummerFest Run or Velo Bike Ride receive a $5 off coupon.
Is there a group rate?
- Yes! Want to host your employee picnic or make the day a special event?
- Call Jeremy Anders, 509.888.7362
Do you have ATM's on site?
- Yes, we have 3 ATM's in the building for public use.
- ALL FOOD AND BEER SALES WILL BE CASH PURCHASES. LIMITED CREDIT CARDS.
Is there camping on site?
- Limited dry camping only. Please let us know ASAP if you plan to dry camping.