Our part-time game day merchandise staff are responsible for creating the ultimate game day and shopping experience for Wenatchee Wild Hockey fans. If you have an outgoing personality, a passion for retail & sales, and enjoy building long lasting relationships with customers, then this job would be a perfect fit for you! We’re hiring multiple positions!
Compensation: Paid per game, based on experience.
• Assist with setting up and tearing down the merchandise booth during game days
• Assist with making sure all of our merchandise and it’s pricing are easily viewable and presentable to our fans
• Routinely assist in the replenishment of merchandise
• Must be comfortable handling money and learning our point of service system
• Must familiarize yourself with the merchandise and be able to provide exceptional customer service to Wild Fans
• 18 years old
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be friendly, out-going and able to maintain a professional appearance
• Ability to attend all of our 28 home games at the Town Toyota Center
• Must have reliable transportation
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Must be able to stand, reach, bend, and move about the venue as needed
• Prior experience in retail, sales or any customer service related positon
• Prior cash handling experience
• Familiarity with Point of Service systems and credit card readers a plus
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org